YOU CAN ALWAYS GET MORE MONEY, BUT YOU CAN'T GET MORE TIME!

MY GARDEN!
"YOU CAN ALWAYS GET MORE MONEY, BUT YOU CAN'T GET MORE TIME!"


MY HOME!

MY ART!

MY DOGS!


My Family, My Dogs, My Home and Garden, My Friends, and My Art! What an abundant life I've been blessed with, and you can be too, if you find your true joy and passion! We all need some money to survive in our society, but I don't consider the material possessions on the same level as the afore mentioned, because although they can provide some semblance of joy for a short period of time, I find that eventually, most material possessions loose their appeal as the newness wears off. I find this to be true seeing all the purging, de-cluttering, dissatisfaction and unhappiness so many people are dealing with in these days of over consumption and too many choices. Finding the joy in the simplicity of all of God's creations and gifts, is for me, the key to peace and happiness and a life of great abundance!  Sometimes life is truly a matter of one's perception. 

In the pursuit of money, I've had many jobs and careers in my lifetime, some a little more enjoyable than others. The most important and joyous one being the gift and privilege of becoming the mother of 3 absolutely wonderful children.  As life will have it, with all it's twists and turns, several other jobs presented themselves over the years as I moved from one career to the other, mostly out of necessity to provide for my family. I found myself the single mother of these 3 wonderful beings, that God entrusted in my care, and providing a relatively stable and loving home, was to me, of utmost importance. Was it always easy? Not by a long shot, but it was always so worth it. Returning to school at the age of 38, working and juggling 3 jobs, the long hours at times, certainly can build ones character and work ethic! Through it all, my job was always just that...a job, a means to an end, which I felt blessed to have, but it wasn't the priority in my life nor the center of my life. It was always my people, and the time I spent with them and pursuing my passions, that brought me my greatest joy and so it remains to this day!  

ABUNDANT BLESSINGS MY FRIENDS!


Comments